Sat, Apr 23|
WPA Bi-Monthly Members Meeting
Please join us for our bi-monthly members meeting. We're looking forward to catching everyone up on current events and seeing everyone in person. We'll also be serving up some bbq chicken and sides for lunch! All members and visitors are welcome.
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
EAA Hangar, 60 Aviation Way, Watsonville, CA 95076, USA
About the Event
Please join us for our bi-monthly members meeting. We're looking forward to catching everyone up on current events and seeing everyone in person! All members and visitors are welcome.
We'll also be serving up some bbq chicken and sides for lunch! PLEASE RSVP SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT
Agenda will include:
- Election of Officers - President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
Per our by-laws, Officers serve a 2 year term and are re-elected or newly elected by a majority of members present. We encourage you to attend so we have a good representation for this vote. Make sure you are current on your membership dues! We held off re-election from the last meeting until we could host in-person.
Other agenda items:
- Review of other items before the board (from our minutes from the last meeting. Treasury, Legal, etc.)
- Discussion with membership on expanding actives (i.e. fly outs, talks, BBQs, etc.)
- Possible new space on the field to host events and future WPA meetings.
- Offer student pilots free WPA
- Texting members via SMS?
If there is something you would like us to consider adding to the agenda for the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be hosting the meeting in person AND on Zoom. You must RSVP for this meeting, then a link to the Zoom meeting will be sent to you in an email if that's the way you wish to attend.